Have you ever planned a trip so unconventional and “out there” that your family and friends begged you not to go?
That’s what happened to professional mountain biker Eliza Sampey when she planned her bike and packrafting trip to Pakistan, India, and Nepal. Find out why she went anyhow in this inspirational episode of the Femme Cyclist podcast.
For anybody not familiar with Elizabeth Sampey, she’s a professional endurance athlete, Arizona Trail 750 record holder, and super inspirational lady. She’s also a physical therapist and coach.
In this episode, we also discuss:
– Her career as a professional athlete including how an important mentor helped her turn pro.
– Her record setting race on the AZT 750.
– Why women do so well at endurance racing.
– Tips for how you can get started bikepacking.
– The upcoming Women Outside Adventure Forum.
– Eliza’s coaching business and how you can work with her.
Connect with Elizabeth Sampey
– Website: https://www.vitalmotionlife.com/
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/elizasampey/
Women Outside Adventure Forum: http://www.womenoutside.org/